Moose Creek Inn
Address119 Electric Street
West Yellowstone, MT 59758
FRONT DESK: 406-646-7952
Welcome to West Yellowstone, Montana and Moose Creek Inn.
- Commitment to Clean: We are going above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of our guests by providing a safe environment against COVID-19. Public spaces are being cleaned and disinfected with increased frequency by our dedicated staff. Hand sanitizing station is available in the lobby. In guest rooms, we have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. Please be sure to follow social distancing guidelines for everyone’s safety.
- Parking: Parking is first come first served. Parking for SUVs and Trucks is not available in the interior lot. You must park your SUVs and Trucks along the side of the buildings, or behind the second building at the back of the property.
- Lobby Hours and After Hours: The Lobby is open from 7:00 AM to 12:00AM. FRONT DESK: 406-646-7952 If you need non-medical assistance after hours, please call: 406-640-0789 or 406-640-0980 中文 702-505-0597 Medical Emergencies call 911.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is complimentary. The Wi-Fi password is provided on your room key envelope provided at check-in. If you can not locate the password, please call the Front Desk: 406-646-7952. Open your wireless network connection utility. Locate the wireless network. Select the network and press connect. Launch your internet browser. Accept the Terms and Conditions and enter the password. You will be directed to a live web page. You are now ready to access the Internet. Please see front desk for password.
For 24 Hour Technical Support, call 1-800-650-4373
- Housekeeping Services: Daily housekeeping will be provided daily, with a sheet change every other day. If you do not wish for housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay, please hang your “Do Not Disturb” sign
- Ice Machine: The Ice Machine is in the lobby and available during all lobby hours.
- Complimentary Coffee: Complimentary coffee is available in the lobby during open hours.
- Luggage assistance: Our staff is ready to assist you with luggage for arrival and departure from 7:00 AM until 10:00 PM
- For Hiking and Itinerary Recommendations: Please Vist: Yellowstone Website or visit the West Yellowstone Chamber Visitors Center (30 Yellowstone Ave).
- To purchase your park entrance pass via mobile: https://www.recreation.gov/sitepass/72451
- For Yellowstone Park Road Conditions: https://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
- Breakfast: Running Bear Pancake House, Ernies Bakery, Old Town Cafe, Euro Cafe
- Lunch: Ernies Bakery, Euro Cafe, The Gusher, Old Town Cafe
- Dinner: Madison Crossing Lounge, Firehole BBQ, Wild West Pizza, The Buffalo Bar, Slippery Otter, Taqueria Las Palmitas (Taco Bus on Canyon Street), Red Lotus
If there is anything further you may need, please do not hesitate to contact any of our team members. Enjoy Yellowstone National Park – the World’s First National Park!